Robert J. Weir, CPA, CFE, CFF
Senior Director | Clark, New Jersey
Robert is a Senior Director HBK’s Clark, New Jersey office and has been with the firm since 2018. He has spent over 25 years providing services to the legal community in analysis, discovery, depositions and trials. Robert has extensive analyzing and interpreting complex financial and tax data. Robert has provided litigation support services to attorneys, companies, and individuals by obtaining evidence, uncovering hidden financial information, testifying to findings and assisting in fraud detection and prevention. He was extensively involved in a criminal defense case involving a former Secretary of Labor and in the first white collar RICO case in the United States. Robert has also prepared numerous business and professional practice valuation reports and damage claim reports for use in partnership and stockholder disputes, including matrimonial litigation. In addition, he has expertise in both corporate and individual bankruptcy cases. He is also a Registered Investment Advisor and a Life and Health Licensed Producer.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Villanova University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member, American College of Forensic Examiners
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners