Peter J. Cordua, CPA
Senior Director | Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Peter is a Senior Director in the Cherry Hill, NJ office of HBK. He has more than 30 years of professional experience and has helped many clients with management efficiencies, ownership structure, real estate development, restaurant partnerships, succession planning and mergers. Peter’s areas of concentration are taxation, management consulting, mergers and acquisitions, and testifying as an expert legal witness.
Peter has been awarded with many honors by his peers over the years. In October 2017, he was named Jersey Man/Philly Man magazine's male "Person of the Month." He is also a past "Person of the Year," according to the Collingswood, NJ Sons of Italy Lodge #0494. Peter was also chosen as one of SNJ Business People's "Exceptional Entrepreneurs" in 2014.
Peter is a Certified Public Accountant registered in the State of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the New Jersey and the Pennsylvania Institutes of CPAs as well as the American Institute of CPAs.
- BS in Accounting from St. Joseph’s University
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Former Treasurer, Northeast Philadelphia Chapter of Optimist Club
- Trustee, New Jersey Chapter of Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Trustee, Total Rehab & Fitness, Inc.
- Trustee, Italian American Spirit, Inc.
- Member, Advisory Board of JerseyMan Magazine