Patricia A. Kimerer, PWE
Director of Communications | Youngstown, Ohio
Patricia is the Director of Communications for HBK and works out of the firm’s corporate office in Youngstown, Ohio. She has been with HBK since November of 2012.
Patricia is responsible for all internal and external corporate communications for HBK. In addition to acting as a full-service Public Relations representative, she serves as spokesperson for the firm, directs Employee Engagement efforts, provide Communications support to each office and manages the firm’s HBK Cares philanthropic initiative. Prior to joining the firm, Patricia worked as a hospital Public Relations/Foundation Director, as well as a broadcast Television Programming Manager. She is also a regional newspaper columnist and an inspirational blogger.
- Master’s Certificate in Professional Writing and Editing, Youngstown State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication, Youngstown State University
- Certificate of Completion, Independent Hospital Network Leadership College, Aultman Hospital
- Lector/Volunteer, St. Christine Catholic Church
- Volunteer, American Heart Association
- Seasonal Volunteer, Salvation Army
- Former Youth Ministry Co-Leader, St. Christine Catholic Church
- Former President, Boardman High School Swim and Dive Team Boosters
- Former Board Member, Alzheimer’s Association Referral Network
- Past Volunteer, YMCA “Partner of Youth” campaign