Melissa Crowley, CPA
Principal | Youngstown, Ohio
Melissa is a Principal in the Youngstown, Ohio office of HBK CPAs & Consultants. She began her public accounting career in 1997 with HBK. Melissa has extensive experience in accounting, tax, audit and internal controls services and also provides account software consulting to many HBK clients. She serves a wide variety of industries and specializes in manufacturing, transportation and non-profit entities.
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Accounting from Kent State University
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Ohio
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Member, Mahoning Valley Chapter of Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors, The Beatitude House
- Treasurer, Hope House Visitation, Inc.
- HandsOn Volunteer Network of the Valley, past President
- Member and past President, Austintown Rotary