Christopher G. Cothran, CPA, CVA, CGMA
Senior Manager, HBK Valuation Group LLC | West Palm Beach, Florida
Christopher G. Cothran, CPA, CVA, CGMA, is a Director in HBKVG’s Southeast Florida market and has been with the firm since 2019.
During his nearly two decades of professional experience, Christopher has developed expertise in business valuation, appraisal of intangible assets, valuation of tangible personal property, and industrial/utility project development.He has worked with businesses in many industries, including Railroads, Construction, Electric Utilities, Medical Specialties, Marinas, Retail/Wholesale, Sanitation, Outdoor Advertising, Auto
Dealerships, Real Estate, and Professional Services.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture & Applied Economics, Minor in Economics, Clemson University
- Master of Accounting with a concentration in Forensic Accounting, Florida Atlantic University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)