A message to land and business owners in Ohio, Pennsylvania and now, even parts of south Florida:
Whether you know it or not, you are involved in the SHALE ENERGY arena that is changing the world's energy platform and our local economies.
FACT: In 2013, shale will create more jobs in Ohio and Pennsylvania than any other single development in decades.
Why should you care about this? You may need to create leases, contracts or other documents with huge financial implications that will potentially impact your business, grow your wealth, consider new investments, valuate your personal or professional interests, plan for your future or simply organize your finances.
How can we help you? By constantly analyzing international, national and local data to determine the impact to business/economic growth. It's our job. Here's what we can do for you and/or your business:
- Identify and secure the right producer to maximize the monetization of your interests
- Create strategic plans for business growth related to shale
- Develop entry and exit strategies into the shale industry, connecting investors and sellers
- Conduct financial evaluations of leases, agreements and contracts
- Draft financial blueprints for your future by planning out the details of mineral asset acquisitions, sales, investments or transactions
- Deliver reliable industry forecasting including breaking news alerts on up-to-date changes in legislation impacting your shale interests
- Act as your data portal to the industry whether your company is industrial, investment or peripheral in terms of the shale phenomenon
- Facilitate the BEST AVAILABLE offer and deal, whether you've already signed a lease or have yet to create one
This year proves to be one of significant impact in the shale energy arena. Now is the time to create strategic plans that will help determine your finances for the future.
You know you can trust us to take care of all your shale energy financial needs. All you need to do is tell us.
The projections for Shale Energy production and distribution in our area are more than promising. Anyone interested in any stage of the process should contact Steve Franckhauser for crucial information on how to move forward in their efforts at 330-758-8613 or email@example.com or by visiting the HbK Energy™ tab of the HbK LLC webpage at www.hbkenergy.com.
Established in 1949, HBK CPAs & Consultants (HBK) offers the collective intelligence of hundreds of professionals in a wide range of tax, accounting, audit, business advisory, valuation, financial planning, wealth management and support services from offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, and Florida. HBK professionals deliver industry-specific expertise in manufacturing; healthcare (including long-term care); real estate and construction; automotive dealerships and not-for-profit organizations. HBK combines the technical resources and expertise of a large national accounting and professional consulting firm with the personalized attention of a local company.