HBK CPAs & Consultants has been named the 2018 Best Place to Work in Sarasota-Manatee. The award is the result of an annual survey conducted by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune and the Best Companies Group.
The survey ranks companies in Sarasota and Manatee counties based on their workplace policies, practices, demographics and employee opinions. The list includes 27 businesses and will be featured in the November 11 issue of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, which readers can also access at www.HeraldTribune.com.
A company’s eligibility for consideration includes:
• The business must be a publicly or privately-held company.
• The company must be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or a government entity.
• The business must operate a facility in Sarasota County and/or Manatee County, Florida.
• The company must employee at least 15 full-time or part-time employees working from an office location in Sarasota and/or Manatee Counties in Florida.
• The company must have been operational for at least one year at the time of the survey.
Christopher M. Allegretti, CPA and Managing Principal/CEO of HBK credits the leadership in the Sarasota office with the accomplishment. “Craig Steinhoff has continued the longstanding practice in Sarasota to make team engagement a top priority. He, and all of us here at the firm, see it as one of fundamental tenets for delivering top notch client care.”
Steinhoff, who is also leads the firm’s Non-Profit Services and Client Accounting and Advisory Services industry groups, credits his team members.
“This is a testament to the professionalism and passion of our team. Every member is actively involved in our efforts, from client-facing responsibilities to community services. I could not be more proud of them collectively and individually,” Steinhoff said.